CITRS’ First Dancing with the Stars for Character Gala Celebrity Dancers Announced
Updated: Feb 25
November 19, 2019
Bryn Mawr, PA: CITRS, a local character development non-profit, has recently announced its dancing lineup at its upcoming gala to support its mission of empowering people to achieve success by building a strong foundation of character.
CITRS’ first Dancing with the Stars for Character Gala will be held on March 21, 2020 at Vie in Philadelphia. The evening will include cocktails, dinner, dancing and a lively, energetic and fun-filled dance competition featuring the following local Philadelphia celebrities:
• Pam Caruso: Co-owner of Bravado, an all-inclusive personal styling, shopping and concierge service
• Natacha Falcon: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) Physician at Rothman Institute
• Tony Frick: Chairman, President and CEO of GlobalFit
• Thanuja Hamilton: Sleep Medicine Physician and Medical Director of Jefferson and Virtua Sleep Labs
• Miguel Martinez-Valle: Bi-lingual Reporter for NBC10/Telemundo62
• Nazanin Saedi: Associate Professor and Director of Laser Surgery and Cosmetic
Dermatology at Thomas Jefferson University
Please consider joining CITRS and the local celebrity dancers to further CITRS’ vision: For Everybody, Good Character. Proceeds will support character development initiatives for underprivileged youth in pre-K through 12th grade. For more information on CITRS, to register, sponsor or vote for dancers, please visit www.citrs.org/dwts.
About Us: CITRS is a local non-profit, headquartered in Bryn Mawr, PA, that was co-founded by Clay Hamlin and Gene Miller. CITRS was founded on the belief if you have Character and Integrity - people will Trust you - if people trust you - you will have great Relationships - and relationships are the key to a Successful life.